BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 8, 2009

kantoi~~~

tonite i had my 1st chatting wth some1 dat i dun ever knw his name

1st thought,,"can i trust his words???"
hahahaha
coz my style n my way is like this(certain people knew me)
i strt my strategies...
steps by steps...
he got into my traps
1st time had a conversation wth outsider,,
then i knew how it feel
ha2...i dun trust people easily
so,,feel sorry for this guy
coz i showed my 'true-self'...
better i stay with my own life and style rather than being trapped by some1 again...ha2

thanks to my frens who are helping me during the "investigation"



p/s: i knew how was the real world looked like after this tragedy...hahaha..credits to all 'actors' and 'actress'

8 comments:

amirulhazwan said...

so? apa jadi??

ARe-TEh said...

ami>>> to-be continued...hahaha,,i'm really enjoy doing this stuff,,tricking and challenging

Unknown said...

neh ke yg ko nk citer kt ak???

eVy-D-YaNa said...

nakalnya atih..hehe~

faliq said...

haha

ni link ak ateh

http://kunang28.blogspot.com/

wanie said...

woooo.........

hadio said...

jeng3 sume ttny2 kisah d sbalik post ini hahaha

ARe-TEh said...

wanpai>> next time ak citer..hahaha
dyana>> bkn slalo pun,,hu3
wanie>> keje la wani...smpat lg nk xoxo ngn ath..ha3
hadio>>jeng2.......