BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The graph skewness

haiyaaaa
nothing to say here
after this morning
i felt that my graph is keep decreasing
what had happened to me
1 more to go
frenz, its not over yet
we have not done with the last unpredictable paper
marathon jom!
30 chapters to cover
i dunno what the hell i'm covering rite now(ishk2)
but sorry SE,,my heart told me that i need to rest
my brain tell me that i need to stop thinking about u
my body tell me that i need to sleep,,,


p/s: Jom wat shift tido lagi sabby...hahaha.....

3 comments:

eVy-D-YaNa said...

amboi2 atih, nk tdo pn smpt updet blog lg...
dyana xbole fk nk updet blog pn..
otak siyes dh kosong..hek3~

k2, utk pper SE, chaiyok2!!!
teruskan bersemangat! (utk dri sndri gaks)hehe~

niena tsurara said...

jgn camtu ateh~jgn biarkn graf betmbh2 turun utk se ni.caiyok2!!~

ARe-TEh said...

hu2..but the situation now is deteriorating~~hu2
but thanks to both roommates here--> niena n dyana for the understndng