BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Terhutang budi pada kamu~~~


without them...
i'm not here now
ya,,of coz after putting much effort on it
let me tell u guys my journey

I am 20 years old rite now..
i got minor scholarship from PETRONAS since my secondary school(form 1-5)
my vision is to become a good employee to PETRONAS someday
i will contribute and share my knowledge wth all the staff,Insya allah




Next,,
credit to Majlis Amanah Rakyat(MARA)
i finished my secondary school at MRSM Terendak,Melaka
it such a famous MRSM coz we combine the system with soldier system
i tell u..
we gain a lot of advantages when MARA collabrate with ATM(angkatan tentera Malaysia)
to form an educational system
we learned marching, physical training, and everythng about them
every morning we hear the bombing, heli, coz surrounding us are soldier camp
anyway just to thanks MARA coz give me an opportunity to undergo my secondary level here





next i continue my study at university level
here i come
University Teknologi Petronas(UTP)
i am a student of Business Information System
major in Knowledge Management
minor in corporate management
Insya allah will going internship for 8 months
from november 2009-July 2010
here start all my new life
i met people here
i separate wth people here
i'm trying make friends as much as i can
i met my partner for laugh
i also met partner for cry
finally i met friends who care bout me
tq ^-^





in UTP i join one club
Young Entrepreneurship Club
aka
Persatuan Usahawan Muda(PUM) during my secondary school time
i started join YEC from JAN 07- till now
i'm going to retire as treasurer club end of this month
a lot of memories wth the committees and HICOMs
a lot of apology from me during my period as HICOM
what i learned from them is
"a leader can not work alone, by themselves...UNITY is a crucial part when work as a TEAM"

what have done is done
-accept the failures as feedback..then u can improve ur skill and urself-
i love YEC!!!!!!
come join and support us....(promoting session)

5 comments:

Bijen M. said...

woah..
mengenang budi betol..
bagus2..

ARe-TEh said...

yela...
org melayu kite ckp
"org berbudi kita berbahasa" ^_^

wanie said...

bom..hely..
haha..kdg2 rse mcm ng g perang jer...

Unknown said...

yg 1st smpai ke 3 leh dterima,yg last x...
hahaha...

ARe-TEh said...

ho3....wanpai2,,,ak ckp ak la...bkn ko ^_^