BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

tagged by nina~~

sorry guys...baru skng leh jawab persoalan2 ni..heee

******************************************************************
1. Where is your cell phone?
~in my pocket

2. Your significant other?
~~pehal?

3. Your hair?
~bunga~~hahaha

4. Your favourite thing?
~~handbag

5. Your dream last night?
~nightmare!!!! 

6. Your favourite drink?
~~limau ais

7. Your dream/goal?
~make my family happy 1st

8. What room you are in?
~apartment?? hahaha

9. Your hobby?
~disturb people..hu2

10. Your fear?
~myself

11. Where do you want to be in 6 years?
~in my own dream

12. Where were you last night?
~home..sleep beside my mum...homesick~~

13. Muffins?
~i like to eat them..but not ever think to make them...hahaha

14. Wish list item?
~dunno

15. Where you grew up?
~~many places

16. Last thing you did?
~update blog

17. What are you wearing?
~nice pyjamas

18. Your TV?
~i dun have tv here

19. Your pets?
~~hanging thru my cellphone

20. Friends?
~many

21. Your life?
~~so busy at UTP but very lonely outside UTP

22. Your mood?
~no feeling to display

23. Missing someone?
~~yup

24. Car?aderNakHadiahkan??
~hahaha..waiting for that

25. Something you're not wearing?
~the engagemnt ring(at home)

26. Your favourite store?
~FS

27. Your favourite color?
~white/red

28. When is the last time you laughed?
~cant remember

29. Last time you cried?
~cant remember

30. Who will resend this?
~the person who read this

31. One place that I go to over and over?
~study table(just to surf internet)hahahaha

32. One person who emails me regularly?
~~president of YEC

33. Favourite place to eat?
~home

34. Why you participated in this survey?
~to make nina happy=)~

35. What are you doing tonight?
~upgrade my mind,feeling, n everything

4 comments:

wanie said...

engagemnt ring????????????????
ops...wani ad byk tnde soal ni..
hukhuk..
persoalan..

niena tsurara said...

tenkyu ateh~hehe.nina epy sgt ateh buat tag ni.hoho~

ARe-TEh said...

wanie>> yup,,my mm pass to me..i dunno y..hahaha

niena>>> ho3...WC..no prob nina...demi kamu =)

eVy-D-YaNa said...

wah, cptnya dh buat tag...hehe~