BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 24, 2009

let me go...

today is the day
the final decision 
i've made 4 myself
its not easy
and
its not too difficult
the thing that i really regret is
all i've done before
are useless
no efforts
no chemistry between us
thanks for being my good bestfriend
and also..........
thanks for showing me dat kind of feeling
thanks for everything
no grudge
no heart feeling
no dissapoinmnt
and
all da best in wutever u do
sorry for all promises dat i cant fulfill
say goodbye to our dream
and also the hope


8 comments:

eVy-D-YaNa said...

apa dh jd ni atih?
story2 pls! ~

Unknown said...

Adakah...??
x kn kot..
misteri btul la korg neh..

IlaNabilah said...

ila bru phm mksd post ni ble ateh cter smlm. huhu~~ mle2 ingtkn sajak bese2 je. ;) papepn tabahkn hati n kuatkn semangat. chaiyok2 ;)

Anonymous said...

atehh..
jgn sedih2 k..
ateh msih ade ktorg kan..
ateh kan kuat..
FIGHTING!!!

sayang ateh~

wanie said...

hurmm....u r more complicated than i think my dear...b strong...hehe...jd mcm wani..haha

Anonymous said...

be strong ateh..things happened for a reason..myb its hard to heal it, but time will.sbr ye..believe me,** will regret for the things ** did.

amirulhazwan said...

yyup.

ARe-TEh said...

guys...
xde kaitan ngn insan yg masih hidup atau telah tiada di dunia
ini bukan masalah duka lara
ini masalah prinsip
btw,thanks for the advices
actually the person who makes me like this...really thanks:)
without ***.....mayb i'm still in my old world..tq ya
kata org,pengalaman itu mengajar kita erti dewasa :)